Preparing for Practice
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Do not eat for two hours before practice.
- Do not eat a heavy meal for three hours before practice.
- Do not drink any fluid for one hour before practice.
- Food and drink may be taken 30 minutes after practice.
- The bladder should be emptied and the bowels evacuated before practice.
- As we share equipment personal hygiene is important, owning your mat is recommended.
- No undue strain should be felt in the facial muscles, ears, and eyes or in breathing during practice.
- Ladies, please advise your teacher if you are menstruating.
- Please advise your teacher of any injuries or health problems prior to starting class.
- All mats and props are provided by the studio.
- The qualities demanded from an aspirant are discipline, faith, tenacity and perseverance to practice regularly without interruptions.
Online Class Preparation
- Firm Cushion
- Blanket if required